Sunday, March 23, 2008

My friend

Whilst Angela had to have the back door open so she could come and go, I got a new little friend. he was very young! Mum said he was a blackbird. She never had her camera ready when he visited though. In the end he knew not to try to go through the glass in the windows but to hop towards Mum as she came down the passage, and out the back door. He sometimes sat on my cage roof but mostly he just snacked on Angela's dry dog food. whenhe came up to me we tried to talk but really we did not speak the same language. Seeing him fly about made me rather sad though.

And now, he flies about the back yard and does not come and visit me anymore. He knows how to get throught he open flap for Angela, ashe did it twice in the early stages pre bucket head!

No comments: