Sunday, May 6, 2007

news on bibby's blog visitors

'SOS' here (aka "sort of sister" as Bibbie apparently has christened me).

I thought I'd share some news about your popularity, Bibbie. This picture shows a summary of visitors to your blog (click to view it bigger).
bibbie april stats

In April you had 45 visitors, of whom in that time around three quarters were new. That means you had around 30 'unique' people coming to read your news during April. Dear Bibster, I bet you didn't think you'd have so many friends!

And, if you look at the map you can see they're coming from all over Europe and the US. It's very nice of your bird blogging friends to have linked to you, they've sent quite a few folk your way.

We need some more news Bibby, if you keep going like this, you'll be a star. :-)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hello Bibbie... I'm glad I found your blog. Sounds like you're going to be a blog star one of these days! You're so cute!

I have a blog about my African Grey parrot Mooky.