Sunday, July 1, 2007

Back again!

Hello Friends

I have not been able to post for a bit – problems with incoming emails meant the internet connection here went slow till the first of the month. So, I have been unable to communicate with you all for a bit. Now it is the first of July, the first day of the new financial year here where I live in Australia, and HERE I AM!

Have you noticed I am talking as if I am a bit more educated than earlier postings? I have been watching TV and some programs on the ABC have been very uplifting. That’s the Australian Broadcasting commission, not the BBC or the American BC (the one 'sos' says is called PBS). I have enjoyed learning things. Mind you, the parliament is on occasionally, question time they call it – and if I acted like that I think Mum would spank my bottom!

Bye for the moment
Bibby

No comments: