Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bold Me

I was very brave last night! I stretched out one leg and put my foot on Mum’s hand.  She did not move so I am sure she did not notice.  I kept it there for about five minutes, on and off – mostly on – and will one day MAYBE consider putting the other foot on too.  It took me about 7 months to pluck up my courage to go this far, not that I like that word PLUCK either.  A bit too close to the bone for me, really.  It would be nice to come out and be carried about, actually – I could go in the lounge room and look out the window maybe!  There are cars in the distance and a nice garden out there, and occasionally people walking by.  It could be fun.

Sssh!  Please don’t tell Mum.  I need to keep this quite secret or I won’t dare to do it again.

Love

Bibble

No comments: